Refund, Cancellation, and Postponement Policy:
This page aims to provide information on the refund, cancellation, and deferment policy for all individuals enrolled in EMTC training programs, whether virtual or on-site. This policy applies to site visitors, trainees, and training partners of EMTC.
Cancellation of Course and Training:
Upon completing your course registration and making full payment or instalment fee, you are acknowledging and agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- You have the right to cancel your course participation by submitting a cancellation request at least 5 working days before the course’s scheduled start date. The course start dates will be publicly available on the EMTC official website, accessible to all students.
- EMTC retains the right to reschedule a course, with notice provided two days before the original course start date.
- If a course is cancelled after it has commenced, no refunds will be issued, and students will be required to complete the course they have already begun.
Course Change Policy:
- Students are restricted from changing the course they have already commenced unless they obtain approval from the administrative team.
- An administrative fee of 5% of the course value will be applicable for course changes initiated after the course has started.
- Students can submit a course change request up to 5 days before the course’s scheduled start date.
Approval for a course change will only be granted within one day before the course starts.
Upon receiving approval, the student must make full payment for the new course before the finance team can process a refund for the previously registered course.
- To initiate a refund, trainees must email a written refund request.
- After submitting the refund request, including the reasons for the refund, the trainee will receive an email containing a refund form. This form will require the trainee to provide specific details necessary for processing the refund.
- Refunds will only be approved if the application is submitted at least 5 days before the course’s scheduled start date.
- If a refund is due to course cancellation, the process will take approximately 10-15 working days.
- For refunds related to incorrect or excess payments, the process will be completed within 5 business days.
- A SAR 75 administrative fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Trainees are requested to send their payment information to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
If a student is unable to attend a training course on the scheduled date, they may postpone their attendance to a later date.
However, a student can only defer the course within the same group. For example, if a student signs up for the disaster management group in October and cannot attend, they can only defer their training to the November group. Deferral to any other group outside the specified group is not allowed.
If a student defers to a group outside the specified date range, they will not be eligible for a refund and will forfeit the amount paid for the course.