Academic integrity is crucial to ensure a fair and honest e-training environment:
Our center is committed to upholding high standards of integrity and has implemented several policies to achieve this.:
- We require trainees to operate their video cameras during exams to verify their identity and show their personal identification.
- We educate both students and training staff on the systems and penalties for controlling cases of fraud and impersonation.
- we use technical solutions such as browser restrictions to prevent opening other programs and copying the exam.
- Any events that violate the permitted behaviors are reviewed by the training staff to ensure the quality of the evaluation process.
It is important to understand the concept of integrity in the e-training environment, which means intellectual honesty and scientific integrity in use.
There are several forms of violation of integrity in the e-training environment, including:
- Identity theft
- Scientific and intellectual theft
- Forgery and other forms of infringement
To maintain the integrity of our e-training environment, we have implemented penalties for any violations:
These include issuing a
- Considering the applicant failed in some or all of the test subjects
- Cancellation of the applicant’s results in previous exams
- Deprivation from entering exams for a specified period.